Howz your week going??… Today’s NOTD is using Innisfree nail polish I received in my June Envy Box. Shade-3, there were 4 shades I guess pink, light pink, orange and grey and I got 2 shades dark and light pink… why two u asking? 😛 here is the story.
So coming back to my NOTD I did french manicure with a twist which is kinda in these days 😛 this is my first ever basic nail art which I did on my OWN. M not at all a nail art person though I enjoy seeing the pics on my Insta but I cant imagine that on my nails. All I like is french manicure or plain painted nails nothing fancy. Hope you like it 🙂
Talking about the texture of the polish, its thick and sticky which I dislike. Good part is it doesn’t pool around. Next time when I’m using it I think I will add a few drops of Zoya Renew Polish Thinner.
- Konad Stamping Tools which includes- M19 plate, Rubber Stamp and a Scraper.
- Vega Brush to clean the edges. Mine is not dense, make sure you use a denser one coz it makes the whole process of cleaning the edges easier.
- Put some polish on the image plate according to the size and scrape of the extra polish with the help of a scraper making an angle of 45 degrees with the plate otherwise the plate will become messy. Don’t apply too much of pressure otherwise the polish which we want to stamp will also come off.
- Immediately wipe off the polish on the scraper using a tissue paper.
- Press the stamp on the image plate firmly.
- Just roll on the stamp over your nails wherever you want your design to be. In this case its a french mani so it has to be on the tips. Start from the end of your tip… roll.. roll (make sure you roll it straight otherwise you will end up making it a diagonal) and done.
After this process I just layered more of the polish to get an intense color and to clear the edges I used my Vega Eyeshadow Brush which was not at all dense but it was handy at that time. Just dip it in acetone and start wiping out the extra polish and cleaning the edges.
Whats on your nails right now?
Happy Wednesday 🙂
Today on my nails is a subtle nude-pink shade from Etude House Color Play range shade no. #26
Etude House is a Korean Brand with amazing showrooms 😀 .
So this is for the first time I’ve worn a pastel shade on my nails from routine pinks reds and oranges. Its a subtle nude shade leaning towards pink. Its quite thick in consistency which I dislike as it makes application a bit difficult. Best part is dries quickly without being streaky.
So what’s on you nails today?
So all excited for the weekend? What are your plans? Going out or just chilling out?… I am definitely going out after this hustling bustling week 😉 . So if at home why not give urself a mani/pedi 😉 and put some revlon colorstay nail polish after that. It has an amazing texture, very creamy plus it didn’t chip for a week yes you heard it right for a week that too after all the houshold chores cooking-cutting etc. etc. and THAT TOO WITHOUT A TOP COAT 😀
Price: Rs 350 for 11.7ml
Sorry for being MIA 😦 . Lot of things going on these days which are keeping me busy and ofcrse away from the blog. As I already told you guys once before that Wednesday is my fav day 😀 and somehow on wednesday I feel the urge to change my nail-polish 😉 so here I am today with the review of Zoya Tobey which I purchased long back from purplle.com along with Zoya Kara & Zoya Paz. And I am in immense love with this brand. This has become my favorite color and of course this is the Color of the Year . Sooooo this post is going to be a heavy dose of pics of this lovely shade.