Today’s post is about San Paulo. Continue reading “NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream~San Paulo”
Yesterday I received my July Envy Box which is more of Skin care and Hair care this time as Monsoon is finally here which means extra care for skin and hair. So lets see what do we have this time.
1. Avene Sun Protection
Now this particular sun protection cream is for sensitive skin with SPF of 50+ and it is water resistant. Wow. So its good enough for a beach holiday… And yesss it is paraben free. It come in spray bottle also.
2. H2o Plus Body Lotion
Body Lotion which contains red marine algae, vit E and provitamin B, mango and cocoa butters… yuummm 😛
It smells amazing… Its name is Sea Moss Replenishing Body Lotion… So you see you get a feeling of beach… fresh water… sun
I want to go for a beach holiday right nowwwww 😀
3. L’Occitane Hair Styling Cream
Two 6ml sachets.Its a leave in cream that controls dry and hard to manage hair. It is Silicone-free. It makes blow drying easier and is used to tame frizz in humid climate. Alright I don’t style my hair much so lets see how it works for me.
4. Kama Ayurveda Hair Treatment
I got 3 packs of 10ml each of this product. I wanted to try Kama Ayurveda products from a long time so thank you my envy box for this 😀 It helps in preventing hair loss and premature greying.
5. Kama Ayurveda Soap Free Hair Cleanser
Basically this is an ayurvedic exfoliator which is non drying and can be used as an alternative to soap.
Did you like this month’s envy box.
I just loved it and I’m looking forward to try Avene Sun Protection and H20 Body Lotion annnd Kama Ayurveda Hair Treatment.
Don’t forget to give us a like on FB 🙂
Howz your week going??… Today’s NOTD is using Innisfree nail polish I received in my June Envy Box. Shade-3, there were 4 shades I guess pink, light pink, orange and grey and I got 2 shades dark and light pink… why two u asking? 😛 here is the story.
So coming back to my NOTD I did french manicure with a twist which is kinda in these days 😛 this is my first ever basic nail art which I did on my OWN. M not at all a nail art person though I enjoy seeing the pics on my Insta but I cant imagine that on my nails. All I like is french manicure or plain painted nails nothing fancy. Hope you like it 🙂
Talking about the texture of the polish, its thick and sticky which I dislike. Good part is it doesn’t pool around. Next time when I’m using it I think I will add a few drops of Zoya Renew Polish Thinner.
- Konad Stamping Tools which includes- M19 plate, Rubber Stamp and a Scraper.
- Vega Brush to clean the edges. Mine is not dense, make sure you use a denser one coz it makes the whole process of cleaning the edges easier.
- Put some polish on the image plate according to the size and scrape of the extra polish with the help of a scraper making an angle of 45 degrees with the plate otherwise the plate will become messy. Don’t apply too much of pressure otherwise the polish which we want to stamp will also come off.
- Immediately wipe off the polish on the scraper using a tissue paper.
- Press the stamp on the image plate firmly.
- Just roll on the stamp over your nails wherever you want your design to be. In this case its a french mani so it has to be on the tips. Start from the end of your tip… roll.. roll (make sure you roll it straight otherwise you will end up making it a diagonal) and done.
After this process I just layered more of the polish to get an intense color and to clear the edges I used my Vega Eyeshadow Brush which was not at all dense but it was handy at that time. Just dip it in acetone and start wiping out the extra polish and cleaning the edges.
Whats on your nails right now?
Happy Wednesday 🙂
Few days back I received my first ever “My Envy Box” a bit late as I dont know how my order got cancelled and then they called me to enquire about the same and I said I haven’t cancelled it and all. Since the box was revealed by that time they asked my preferred choice for the nail paint and I chose dark pink out of the fouroptions. So they re-send that package with a sweet note on it 🙂 plus some extra quantities which included 2 innisfree nail paints, 2 thalgo exfoliator and 2 nina ricci perfume samples surprise surprise. I am quite happy with their sweet gesture, a big thanks to the my envy team for a generous gift.
My box was a pink color one unlike others who received lavender I suppose, but the contents were almost same.
By now most of you must have noticed this post was all pinky pinky 😛 hihihi 😀
P.S As I’m writing this my july envy box is on its way 😉